3 children electrocuted after touching YCP flag pole

3 children electrocuted after touching YCP flag pole

Three children have lost their lives while playing and this incident happened in Prakasam district. Going into details, the deceased identified as Sheikh Pathan Gouse, Sheikh Hasan, and Pathan Amar suffered an electric shock when they accidentally touched the YSRCP flag iron pole at Kodandarama Swamy temple centre, Koppara village in Santhamagulur Mandal of Prakasam district.

All the kids were 11 years old and they died on spot before the on-lookers tried to rescue them. The police have registered a case and investigating the death. They are yet to figure out how the kids got electrocuted and why no precautions were taken by electricity department.

The family members of the deceased are in deep sorrow while the government is yet to announce compensation.

Political Stories

Movie News